Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Ayam masak kicap (Chicken with soy sauce)
Today is the simple recipe of chicken with soy sauce. The basic idea of this recipe is fried chicken + soy sauce. In addition to that are a couple more of other ingredients which will make the meal more delicious.
So the ingredients are:
6 pieces of chicken
Red onion (2)
Big onion (1/2)
Sweet soy sauce (50 ml)
Tomato sauce (25 ml)
Preparing the chicken
1. Clean the chicken.
2. Mix 1 table spoon of turmeric powder and 1 teaspoon of salt.
3. Marinate the chicken with the mixture.
4. Fry the chicken.
Preparing the sauce.
1. Cut/Blend the red onion, garlic, and chilli
2. Fry them with the cloves and cinnamon until the nice scent of the mixture rises
3. Add soy sauce and tomato sauce
4. Add a glass of water to it, and let it boils.
5. When it is boiled, add the previously fried chicken
6. Let it be there a couple of minutes before adding chopped big onion.
7. Give it a nice stir for a couple of minutes before serve.
8. It should taste sweet, a bit hot if u put more chillies into it
9. U may garnish it with tomato slices and parsley.
Enjoy cooking! ;)